Cancer is a term for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and invade nearby tissue, spread to other parts of the body via the bloodstream or lymphatic system.
In breast cancer cells begin to divide and grow abnormally. This is the most common type of cancer in women. Women, age is an important factor for the development of breast cancer.
Breast cancer is divided into:
-Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS)
-Lobular carcinoma in situ (LCIS)
-Inflammatory Breast Cancer
-Recurrent Breast Cancer
The most common type of breast cancer is ductal carcinoma cells begins in the channel. Cancer that begins in the lobes or lobules is called lobular carcinoma in both breasts more often than other types of breast cancer. Inflammatory breast cancer is a rare form of cancer in which the breast is warm, red and swollen. Recurrent breast cancer that comes after retirement.
Early detection through breast self-examination and mammography and regular program of regular physical examinations showed excellent results in healing. Breast self-examination is a process developed by the American Cancer Society for women to examine their breasts every month. This process can breast problems come to light. A lump or hardness in the chest or unusual swelling is an indication of breast disease and the reason for the rush to your doctor.
There are several factors that increase the likelihood of transmission, such as to determine the increase in breast cancer. Such as:
2) A mother or sister with breast cancer.
3) Take the alcohol.
4) Your white.
5) irradiation of the breast / chest.
Women. An altered gene in breast cancer and breast cancer in one breast increases the risk of breast cancer in the other breast women also have a higher risk of developing ovarian cancer risk and may have an increased risk of other cancer risk factors have.
In connection with the detection and diagnosis of breast cancer test consists of:
1) Mammograms - Mana chest radiograph.
2) Biopsy - removal of cells or tissues so they can be examined under a microscope by a pathologist for evidence of cancer. If you find a lump in the breast can reduce your doctor. A small amount of pasta
3) Detection of estrogen and progesterone receptor tests to measure the amount of estrogen and progesterone (hormones) receptors in cancer tissue. If the cancerous tissue in the breast tumors analyzed in the laboratory to determine whether, like estrogen and progesterone affect cancer. The test results showed that hormone therapy may stop cancer growth.
There are four types of treatment of patients with breast cancer:
1) To remove most of the patients who underwent surgery for breast cancer. Breast surgery
2) Radiation - Radiation therapy is a cancer treatment that uses high-energy x-rays or other types of radiation to kill cancer cells.
3) Chemotherapy is a cancer treatment that uses drugs to stop the growth of cancer cells, either by killing the cells or by cessation of cell division.
4) Hormonal therapy - hormonal therapy is a cancer treatment that removes hormones or blocks their action and stops the growth of cancer cells. Hormones are substances produced by glands in the body in the blood stream .............
Image Courtesy Of Breast Cancer at Google Image